WHAT IS SCITECH NORTHWEST? SciTech Northwest 2017 is the region's only annual science and technology expo that highlights the latest innovations from three of Washington's premier research institutions. Inventors and commercialization experts from Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, University of Washington, and Washington State University will showcase 21 exciting new technologies with hands-on demonstration.
This year's theme is Data in All of Its Forms: including big data, visualization, modeling, predictive analytics, cyber security, the cloud, and smart devices (see technologies' descriptions). At this Technology Alliance event, attendees from businesses, industry, and universities will learn about opportunities for collaboration and technology licensing.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER. Ewa Dominowska, Director at Google Research, leads the company's machine learning and artificial intelligence teams.
REGISTRATION. This is a free event for research and technology professionals from science & technology related businesses, start-ups, research institutions, and investment entities. We would love to see you there! Space is limited so please register in advance.
- The Ticker Sticker: Monitoring Vital Signs | PNNL
- Smart Device-Based Activity Recognition for Health Assessment | WSU
- SilentAlarm: Malware Beware | PNNL
- Find Patterns in Streaming Data | PNNL
- Opportunities and Challenges in Big Data High-Throughput Phenotyping | WSU
- Advances in Proximal and Remote Sensing Relevant to Precision Agriculture | WSU
- Rashomon: “Digital Vault” Protects Your Cyber Data | UW
- FLOWER: Deep Insight into Network Traffic | PNNL
- Material Frontier: Virtual Testing Platform for Composite Materials | UW
- Integrated Omics: Technologies and Capabilities | PNNL
- Haptic Password for Secure Authentication | UW
- Seto Lab Sensors: Real-Time Web Access to Air Quality Data | UW
- Find Grid Weaknesses to Avoid Power Blackouts | PNNL
- Converting Wide-Area Real-time Power Grid Data to Actionable Operator Information | WSU
- Does Your Power Plant Model Match Reality? | PNNL
- ULYSSES: Data Visualization via Virtual Reality | UW
- Interactive Machine Learning for Non-Experts | PNNL
- DOE/WSU/India Research Consortium on Power Grid Innovation | WSU
- Model-Driven Cyber Situational Awareness | PNNL
- Don’t Break the Chain: Protecting Mission-Critical Computer Processes | PNNL
- Find the Needle in the Haystack of Streaming Data | PNNL