Washington Innovation Summit
- March 18, 2011
- Microsoft Executive Conference Center
- Redmond, WA
Designed to focus on what really makes innovation economies grow, the Washington Innovation Summit is the must-attend event for our state's innovation-driven business and economic development community. This day-long conference is designed to identify new, effective strategies that will promote high-impact job growth and provide a framework for Washington's work in innovation-based economic development.
More than 200 people convened at the 2011 Summit to discover how innovation is changing the enterprise and our economy and explore these key topics with leading technology, business and policy experts:
- How the state is fusing support for innovation into its overall economic development strategy;
- How emerging information technologies are dramatically changing our economy, presenting our state with new challenges as well as exciting new opportunities;
- How the very nature of the enterprise is evolving, and how we should respond; and
- How our industries can grow exports and strengthen global relationships.
- Hon. Jay Inslee, U.S. House of Representatives
- Jeremy Jaech, Chair, Technology Alliance
- Hon. Rob McKenna, Washington State Attorney General
- Geoffrey Moore, Author, Crossing the Chasm, Escape Velocity
- Larry Smarr, Founding Director, California Institute for Telecommunications & Information Technology
- Richard Wynne, Director, Environment & Aviation Policy, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
2011 Innovation Summit Photo Gallery
Click on photo to view full-sized image and description.